CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

From Eli

I am just dazzled by all things Super Hero. I have Superman, Spiderman, the Incredible Hulk pajamas, the Incredibles, Spiderman, Star Wars and Buzz Lightyear action figures. My spiderman doll has suction cups on his hands and he sticks to the window. Cool!!! Daily I ask mom to pin a dishtowel around my shoulders as a cape. On some of the shows I watch on TV they say, "We're here to save the day." That has been one of my favorite phrases.

But my favorite super hero of all is MY DAD!! Our car was stuck in the snow last week and I couldn't contain myself when my dad got in front of the car and PUSHED IT OUT!! He is SO STRONG!!

So the other day, my dad and I had this conversation:

(Looking through a pictorial book of Utah.)
Dad: Eli, Daddy grew up around all these mountains. Look at this one. I've been to the very top of it!

Eli: WOW!!!!!!!! Did you use SUCTION CUPS????

Dad: No, I used my feet.

1 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

Eli and my Henry would have endless hours of superhero fun together!