CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

From Eli

I don't know if you've heard, but I'm 4 and a half. They had a 4 and a half year birthday party for me at school and this was quite an awakening for me. Four and a half is MORE than just 4!! Since I'm 4 and a half, I can jump higher, reach taller and I'm MUCH stronger. Because I'm 4 and a half. My parents say we have to eat as many bites at dinner as we are old. When they said I had to eat 4 bites, I corrected them. FOUR AND A HALF bites.

I told my gymnastics teacher I was 4 and a half. I told the grocery clerk I was 4 and a half. I told my babysitter I was 4 and a half. Did I tell you I was 4 and a half? I'm 4 and a half.

After my party at preschool, my only complaint to my mom was, "Mom, they didn't give me any presents!" Everyone knows you should get presents when you're 4 and a half.

0 comments: