CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Trying to stay in trouble

Mia was with me at a Weight Watchers Meeting last week, and they were talking about portion sizes and using visual aids. The leader was holding up different things, and her tone was really getting the point across to Mia about how terrible junk food was for you. So I think she was holding up some chips (?) or something and Mia stands up on her chair and in her most scolding voice, she yells, "WE DON'T EAT THOSE!" It got a good laugh from the leader & the WW ladies. :)

Chris was putting Mia to bed and trying to get his point across about staying in bed & not misbehaving. He paused for a bit, and then Mia interjected, "Daddy, I'll try to stay in trouble." Chris' heart was melting. Then Mia said, "Daddy, you try not to be mad at me." I think we managed not to be mad at her that night. The little sweetie.

0 comments: