CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Helpers


I can't even tell you how many people (pretty much every single person who we saw in the whole store) stopped and commented on how cute it was for me to have 2 little shoppers following me with their carts, and what good "HELPERS" they were. This is Eli & Mia's favorite thing in the whole world. I wish we didn't have to have a whole litany of rules to survive the ordeal (no bashing into shelves, no running into people, no driving onto the back of mom's heels, no helping ones' self to groceries that mom doesn't want to buy, no running away and getting lost in the store, and the normal rules that they always struggle with: no fighting, no tantrums over treats or candy... all this is actually harder than it sounds for a 5 year old & a 3 year old!!) We did all survive, but every time after it's over, I ask myself what was I thinking??

2 comments:

Angie said...

Did the store have those carts? My boys would LOVE their own cart to push.

Natalie C. said...

Yes! That's another reason why I love Trader Joe's. Very kid friendly!