CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FOUND THE CAMERA! We can start blogging again! :)


The problem with our McDonald's habit is that when the stress and hectic-ness rains, it pours, causing us to not space out our visits, and therefore it's still "Star Wars Month" and they get the same toys again and again.  Last month, we went to McDonald's 3 times!  (That's a lot for us.  I HATE McDonalds, so the kids only get to go probably 3 or 4 times a year, ideally.  But our schedule and a lot of different things got so crazy, that we ended up there quite a bit.)  If you visit McDonald's in a more spread out way over the months, your toys will have more variety.  Although they WANT you to "collect all" the figurines, I think the kids would have preferred to have (and I agree) some variety to their McDonald's prizes.  :)

1 comments:

Annie said...

I HATE the happy meal toys. I wish McDonalds would adpot Chick-fa-la's policy of turning in the toy for a kids cone! I throw the fast food toys away as soon as I get the chance...